This is the Admission Process for those seeking help and shelter at La Posada de Guadalupe Shelter:
- Call La Posada 760-929-2322 any day Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. to fill out the Initial Eligibility Screening Questionnaire.
- Intakes are done on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays base on availability and on a first come first serve base. Potential clients can call between 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. to inquire for availability.
- Upon availability, person will be schedule to be at LP at 2:00 p.m. to fill out an application, tour the premises, participate in an orientation and provide necessary signatures on required forms.
- Beds will be assigned right after orientation.
- At 6:30 p.m. person will meet with a case manager for chore orientation and chore assignments.
- Due to COVID, masks must be worn at all times. If person does not have a mask, one will be provided.
La Posada de Guadalupe Shelter/ HMS
2472-78 Impala Dr. Carlsbad CA, 92010
Phone: (760) 929-2322
Fax (760) 929-8712